Root twrp Melrose K15:
twrp Recovery now Released For the Melrose K15. if you own Melrose K15 Smartphone then you can Root it by Following the Below Guide. Here we Share Step by Step Guide to unlock bootloader Install twrp Recovery and Root Melrose K15.
by Rooting the Phone You can improve Your phone’s performance even better. You can Get the full information about ” Android root ” from Here. We can root our phone in two ways First one using the Computer and other one Without using the Computer. but The Melrose K15 is Not Rootable without a Computer So You Must have a PC to Root it.
To Root Melrose K15 you need to Unlock its bootloader Which Will Wipe Your data. After unlocking the bootloader. You Need to install TWRP Recovery on it. after that You Can easily Root Melrose K15 by Flashing the Magisk.zip
New updated twrp is Well Designed but if You want to Customize it then you can use our Theme Collection to Change it’s Look and Feel.
- unlocking the bootloader will erase all Your Personal data including Internal Storage So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Follow the Steps Correctly otherwise You May brick Your device. We are Not Responsible for any damage to Your phone.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% to Prevent accidentally Shut Down During the Rooting Process.
Features of TWRP Recovery:
- You can Flash Custom ROM
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to Root and unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery
- Easy to Remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
|twrp 3.2 Melrose K15||Download|
|adb fastboot Driver||Download|
|adb fastboot tools||Download|
- unlocked bootloader [use below Guide]
- PC and usb
- adb tools Setup, Download and extract in a folder.
- Move recovery File to adb folder [must rename it [recovery.img]
- Install adb fastboot Driver
- enable usb debugging and oem unlock
How to Install twrp Recovery on Melrose K15:
Step 1. Download twrp Recovery From above and Extract it in adb Folder [also Download and extract From above]
Step 2. Download & Install adb fastboot Driver On Your PC
Step 3. then follow Bellow Instructions,
Step 4. Go to Setting>about Phone>type 7 time Build number > Back>Developer Option and Enable Device Debugging and oem unlock.
Step 5. Now Install Correct adb and fastboot Driver on Your PC[Skip if Installed], Go to adb folder Connect Device to PC using usb cable, open CMD Here and type command .
adb reboot bootloader
Step 6. Your device Booted in Fastboot Mod To Check Device connectivity type
Step 7. to unlock bootloader type:
fastboot oem unlock
fastboot flashing unlock
Step 8. Rename twrp to recovery.img and Move it in adb Folder(if Done skip it),
to Flash twrp type:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
to Reboot in twrp type:
fastboot boot recovery.img
Step 9. Recovery is Now Flashed [installed] Your Phone also booted in twrp Make a System Reboot. or Flash zip if you Want.
Step 10. Done
How to Root Melrose K15-
adb reboot recovery