twrp Root Huawei Mate 10 Pro-
Root twrp Recovery for Huawei Mate 10 Pro is Here, in the article you Will Learn How to Install twrp Recovery and Root Huawei Mate 10 Pro. Rooting is the way to obtain Supersu Right’s on Android Devices, that means after Rooting the Phone You can unlock All features of the Device and you have Full Permission to Play with it. means you can Install custom ROM, Custom Mod’s and tweak Your phone using various tricks. Rooting also Best way to Save battery because after Rooting you can Disable all Apps In Single Click and also you have Right to Remove Pre-Installed system app so you can Easily Uninstall Non Require System apps. follow below Guide to Install twrp Recovery and Root Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
1. This Guide is Work only on Listed Device. So please Don’t try it on any other Phone.
2. Flashing The ROM Will Erase all your Data, So Must create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing, if possible.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Shut Down.
5. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it Will cause bootloop.
Require tools and Files-
|twrp Huawei Mate 10 Pro||Download|
|adb fastboot Driver||Download|
|adb fastboot tools||Download|
How to Install twrp Recovery on Huawei Mate 10 Pro-
Step1. Download twrp Recovery for Your Device From above and extract[if zip or rar] inside a folder
Step 2. Download adb folder From above and Fastboot driver Installer From above
Step 3. then follow Bellow Instructions,
Step 4. Go to Setting>about Phone>type 7 time Build number > Back>Developer Option and Enable Device Debugging And Oem Unlock.
Step 5. Now Install Correct adb and fastboot Driver on Your pc, Go to adb folder connect device into pc open CMD Here and type command .
adb reboot bootloader
Step 6. Your Device Booted in Fastboot Mod To check Device connectivity type
Step7. Unlock bootloader From Here if Done Skip it.
Step8. Rename twrp to recovery.img and Move in adb Folder, To flash twrp Type-
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
if the device show no recovery partition type below code:
fastboot flash ramdisk recovery.img
Step 9. Recovery is Now Flashed [installed] make a System Reboot By this Command
Step 10. Done
Note- if we provide toolkit then Run toolkit exe and follow on Screen instructions.
How to Root Huawei Mate 10 Pro-
Check other articles-
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]