Download official Firmware/Flash File Vivo Y83-
Download official Stock ROM firmware for Vivo Y83 in the article you Will Learn How to Install stock ROM/flash file on Vivo Y83. if you own a Vivo Y83 Smartphone and want to Install Stock Rom/ firmware on it to unbrick or fix bootloop issue then you are on Correct Place,You have to do this by following the below Instructions.
The Vivo Y83 is a Smartphone Which is Run on android OS and Powered by a Mediatek Processor, the Vivo Y83 is a Dual sim Smartphone that accept 2 Regular SIM card, connectivity Option’s include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc, Sensor include Goryo proximity Gravity etc.
In Some cases We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Vivo Y83 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Vivo Y83.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to Downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix Some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- backup Your NVRAM using this Guide
- First Make a Complete backup of Your Personal data (if Possible)
- Charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Require tools and Files-
|SP Flash tools||Download|
|V-COM Driver [Must Require]||Download|
|Backup NVRAM [Must Require]||Go–Here|
How to Install Stock ROM/Firmware on Vivo Y83-
- Extract Downloaded Official Stock ROM..
- Install Mediatek Vcom Driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools, Run SP Flash tool.exe & Locate da File
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On