Vivo Y50 Latest usb Driver:
official usb Driver Now available for the Vivo Y50 & You can Download it from below. Here we Share all Require usb Driver For the Vivo Y50. We Need Different Driver to Perform Different Operations on Vivo Y50. For Ex. MTP Driver can be used to transfer Files between PC and Phone and EDL Driver can be used to Flash the Device.
Vivo Y50 Run on Android 10.0 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 665 SoC, it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card. The device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card.
Vivo Official usb Driver for Vivo Y50:
- official usb driver from Vivo which include all require driver for Vivo Phone.
MTP & adb Fastboot Driver For Vivo Y50:
- Download: Here
- Installation Guide: Here
- Main Driver to transfer Files Between Your PC and Phone. fastboot driver can be use to send commands via fastboot mod.
QCOM 9008 USB Driver For Vivo Y50:
- Installation Guide & Download: Here
- Main Driver to Flash the Device by using the PC. First Switch off the Phone & Connect to PC, then the Driver make a Connection between Your Phone & PC
How to Install usb Driver on Window:
- Download Driver setup From above
- Disable Driver Signature verification on PC
- Run the Driver setup.exe file
- Follow on Screen instructions. then Restart PC. Done.
- For .inf File just Right Click and Select Install.