Unlock bootloader on Oppo K5:
Step by Step Guide to unlock bootloader on Oppo K5. if You own Oppo K5 Smartphone & want to unlock it then You have do this by following the below Instructions.
Oppo K5 Run on Android 9.0 & it is powered by QCOM SD730G Processor, it is a Dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM cards. The device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage can be expandable via SD card.
- Your Phone will be Erased with Internal Storage during the unlocking so Must Make a backup before Process
- Charge it at-least 60% to prevent accidental Shut Down During the unlocking Process.
- Platform tools
- adb driver
- Depth Test apk For Oppo K5 Install It and Get Approval
- This Method Working on Oppo K5 Models PCNM00
Submit unlock Application:
- Run unlock app and Follow On Screen Instructions to obtain unlock Permission..one done Follow Unlock Steps
Steps to unlock bootloader on Oppo K5:
1. Enable Developer Option From Settings, To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
2. Go back to settings -> Now you need to enable the USB Debugging by going to Settings -> Developer Option and USB Debugging and oem unlock.
4. Now Reboot Your Phone to Fastboot Mod by holding Power and volume down Button. When You see fastboot Logo Then connect it to PC.
5. Now Go to the folder Where You have Extracted the Platform tools and CTRL+Right Click and Select Open CMD here
6. Now type below Code to unlock bootloader
fastboot boot_unlock_verify if ok fastboot flashing unlock
7. Look on Phone you can See a unlock Warning Press Volume up button to Confirm unlock
8. Then Reboot System Now With below Code.
9. Your Phone now unlocked You Can Install Desire Firmware on it.