Download Stock Firmware/Flash File For PD1965F Vivo Y50:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Vivo Y50 & Now You can Download it From Below. Official Stock Firmware for Vivo Y50 Will help You to Restore Your bricked device.
Basically The firmware Works with any Qualcomm tool Like QFIL/QPST Miracle box & Mi Flash but If You have any issue with that tool then You can use Official Vivo tool Which We have Share on this Page.
Vivo Y50 Run on android 10.0 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 665 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM Card’s, Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G. The Device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to Downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix Some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- First Make a Complete backup of Your Personal data (if Possible)
- Charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Vivo Y50
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 6GB
SoC: QCOM SD 665
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: PD1965F_EX_A_1.9.5
- PD1965F_EX_A_1.9.5: Download
- This firmware 100% works with aftool, not tested with any other QCOM tool Like QFIL but works in EDL Mod
- QD Loader Driver: Here
How to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo Y50:
- Download & Extract QFIL tools
- Download & Extract Firmware Package
- Install QD Loader usb Driver on PC
- Connect Phone to PC & Reboot to EDL use code Via adb: adb Reboot edl
- You Can usb Driver Like below Image in Device Manager
- Run QFIL and Load Programmer and XML Files From ROM Folder
- Click Download
- Wait until Success. Your Phone Rebooted…
With AF tools:
- Launch aftools
- Go to QCOM tab and locate the Firmware
- Connect Phone to PC in fastboot or EDL mod and Click Start.