Download Stock Firmware/ Flash File for Poco F3:
official Stock Firmware/ Flash File now available for Poco F3 and You can download it from below. the firmware come in XML format and Flashable with Mi Flash tool. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues with in your Poco F3 such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Poco F3 Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by QCOM SD870 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano GSM SIM card, connectivity Option’s Include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc, Sensor include Goryo Proximity Gravity etc. the device come with 6/8GB of RAM and 128GB storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- Must make a backup of Your ROM and Personal data.
- it will erase all your data Include Personal information.
- Make sure Your Phone have at least 40-50% Charge to Prevent accidental shut down.
Device Name: Poco F3
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 2.8GB
SoC: QCOM SD870
Os: Android 11
Gapps: Included Expect China ROM
Root access: Not
Firmware version: V22.214.171.124.RKHEUXM
- V126.96.36.199.RKHEUXM EEA Stable: Download
- V188.8.131.52.RKHMIXM Global Stable: Download
- V184.108.40.206.RKHCNXM China Stable: Download
- V220.127.116.11.RKHRUXM Russia Stable: Download
- V18.104.22.168.RKHTRXM Turkey Stable: Download
- V22.214.171.124.RKHTWXM TAIWAN Stable: Download
- V126.96.36.199.RKHIDXM Indonesia Stable: Download
- MI Flash Here
- No Auth Firehose for Poco F3: N/A Yet
- QD Loader Driver: Here
How to Install Stock Firmware Flash Xiaomi Poco F3:
- Download and Install usb driver on computer
- Download Extract & Install MI Flash
- Now Run MI Flash Click Refresh
- Select Extracted Fastboot ROM folder
- Reboot Phone to Bootloader (or EDL Mod) and connect it to computer
- Click Start and wait until success. once done, disconnect device & switch it ON
test Point Pinout For EDL Mod: