Download Google Camera Mod for Oppo F21 Pro:
Google Camera 8.2 for the Oppo F21 Pro is a Modded stock camera application from Pixel smartphone which has some advance features that are Missing in the stock Oppo F21 Pro camera application such as HDR Plus & Night Sight/ Astrography.
This advance camera app allow You full control over the camera, You can use Advance Lib Patcher for back camera, telephoto lens and Wide angle lens, also it has a HDR+ control Panel to Apply HDR Plus from the selected device or sensor Like from pixel 3, Pixel 2 & Sony IMX586. in the Video section You can Shoot 4K timelapse Video, also You have a option to change the bitrate.
Oppo F21 Pro Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by QCOM SD680 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano GSM SIM cards, connectivity option Include GPS WIFI hotspot 3G and 4G. The device come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- based on Gcam 8.2
- All the stock features
- Used two self modified libs instead of google lib. Should give you good results by default. Sunset lib is even more improved
- Portrait Mod
- Video 1080P 60FPS
- Video 4K 60 FPS
- HDR Plus
- Nigh Sight
- timelapse video
- all other Basic Features
- Slow Motion video
- Gcam_build_8.2_Pro_mod.apk: Download
How to Install Google Camera 8.2 Mod on Oppo F21 Pro:
- Download Google camera apk
- enable unknown source Installation from security section
- Install downloaded file as a Normal apk
- one done, open, Import custom settings, restart gcam done
have any issue: enable camera2api by adding below code to build.prop
How to Import Custom Settings on Google Camera APP:
- Download & Move config file to storage/Gcam/config8 folder
- Open Google camera double click Near shooter area from the Popup select config file
- restart Gcam app. done, you can open it
Fix beauty & Noise Main camera: Go to Settings enable sabre noise fix, Go to Image processing/AWB and select Sony IMX471, under Noise Reduction Model select GN2 MI11 Ultra
Fix beauty & Noise front camera: Go to Settings enable sabre noise fix, Go to Image processing/AWB and select S5K3T1, under Noise Reduction Model Select IMX350
have any question let me know via comment.