Download official Firmware/Flash File for DEXP L310i:
official stock Firmware/ Flash File Now available for the DEXP L310i & You can download it from below. The firmware come in PAC format which is flashable with spreadtrum upgrade tool or upgrade research/download tool. This firmware will solve all software Issues on your DEXP L310i such as hang on Logo, frp lock, Fastboot Mode, display Blank or White after Flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
DEXP L310i Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by Spreadtrum SC7731e Processor. connectivity Option’s Include GPS, Wi-Fi, hotspot, Bluetooth etc. sensor Include Goryo Proximity Gravity etc. the device come with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- fix some serious issue in phone
- remove FRP Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of board software
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: DEXP L310i
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 965MB
SoC: Spreadtrum SC7731e
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: L310i_T1_201113
How to Install Stock Firmware on DEXP L310i:
- Download and Install SPD Driver from above
- Download and Extract ROM File and Flash tools From above
- Run Flash tools and Click Load Package.
- Now Select Pac file from the downloaded ROM folder
- Click Download and connect Your switched off Phone.
Check other articles-