Root twrp Comio X1 & X1 Note-
Working Rooting Method for the Comio X1 & X1 Note is Now available. and You Will find it in this article So keep up Your eyes on the article from the top to bottom. Many peoples use Comio X1 & X1 Note but few people know about rooting the phone . So the article For that Whom does Not Know How to Root. Root is Not Necessary for all Peoples but it Require to achieve Some advance features of the Device .
by Rooting the Phone You can improve Your phone’s performance even better. but it also Dangerous for Newby. You can get the full information about ” Android root ” from Here. We can root our phone in two ways First one using the Computer and other one Without using the Computer. The Comio X1 & X1 Note is Rootable With & without a Computer just Follow below Instructions.
1. This Guide is work Only on Listed Phone So Please Don’t try it on any other Phone.
2. Flashing The ROM Will Erase all your Data So Create a backup of your personal data before Flashing, Here
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5.Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
Require tools and Files-
|adb fastboot Driver||Download|
How to Install twrp Recovery on Comio X1 & X1 Note-
Not available For This Device. twrp Will be added to the article when it available and You Will be notified via Mail or Comment if Subscribed.
Look Guys i am Giving You Some ideas about The Root this Guide 100% Working but Require Some additional Knowledge about Android Root if You Don’t have Please Don’t try it. or Do at own Risk.
How to Root Comio X1 & X1 Note:
Step 1 First of all we Need Stock boot File so take it from Stock ROM or Follow this Guide to backup unRooted Stock ROM Here
Step 2. Now Flash Downloaded official Firmware using the Listed Guide on Firmware Page.or Skip if You have Dumped Firmware.
Step 3. after that fully bootup your Phone. then transfer Magisk Manager.apk File to Your Phone and Install it.
Step 4. then transfer boot.img file from Firmware folder to phone.
Step 5. turn Data Connection on and Run Magisk Manager.
Step 6. Wait Some time When it Say update Magisk/Install Magisk. then Click Patch boot.img File
Step 7. Then Point Stock boot.img File in Magisk [transfer to Phone in earlier step]
Step 8. Wait While Magisk Patch it. Done Patched_boot.img Placed in ‘Magisk’ folder of Phone’S Storage. transfer this file to Your PC.
Step 9. Now We have 2 Way to Flash it First via flash tools and Second Via fastboot..
Step 10. Via fastboot:
- Move the patched boot.img file to the adb Folder.
- Enable usb debugging and oem unlock from the Developer Options
- Connect Phone to PC with usb . Open CMD in adb Folder and type below code
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot oem unlock [if not Work use below one]
fastboot flashing unlock
fastboot format userdata
fastboot flash boot Patched_boot.img
Step 11. Done.Wait until Device bootup again Install & open Magisk Manager You can See everything in Green. Enjoy.. Your Phone Now RootedWith Magisk..
Note: On Mediatek Phone You can also use SP Flash tools to Flash Patched boot.img
Follow Video Guide- Here
- If you are unable to Done using above Guide then Follow this without PC Guide.
- if toolkit unable to unlock the bootloader Then Flash Rooted boot.img using the SP flash tools [MTK Only]