Factory Reset Protection (FRP) & Mi account lock is a security feature on Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ & MI Account on Your device. Once it is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same Mi & Google account.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by Mediatek helio G88 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano GSM SIM cards. connectivity options Include GPS hotspot WIFI Bluetooth 3G & 4G. The device come with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- it will erase all user data from your device so we highly recommend You to make a backup before Process.
- ensure that your device at-least 50% charge to prevent accidentally shut down.
- MI Flash Here
- Mediatek Driver: Here
- SP Flash tools: Download
- DAA & SLA Bypass tool: Download
- FRP/Mi account Remove File Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime: Download
Steps to bypass Mi account on Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime:
- Download & Extract SP Flash tool & account bypass File
- Install Mediatek USB Driver on Your computer.
- Disable DAA and SLA Authentication
- Run SP Flash tools
- Click download agent and locate DA File file from account remove file
- Click on chose scatter File and locate the scatter File from account remove file
- it will automatically load require files, just connect your switched off Phone to computer by Pressing volume up & down key
- select format menu and mark manual format flash
- copy paste below address according your requirement
Mi Account Remove
- then click start, once done
- Go back to download tab
- on SP flash tool select download only from drop down & click download. You will see a Yellow bar with Process. once done disconnect device and Switch it ON.
- Go Here Click forgot under login details.
- Insert your Registered SIM on another Phone.
- on The forgot Page type Registered Number.
- then Click forgot.
- wait until You receive forgot Link.
- When Receive click on link open it in browser type New Password click change and then Go back to locked Phone and login with New password.