FRP is a security feature on OMIX X500 which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents uses of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same username. by following the below Method you can fix ‘This device was reset. to continue sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device‘ issue/Warning on your OMIX X500.
OMIX X500 smartphone Run on Android 11 & it is powered by a Mediatek helio Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity options include 3G, 4G, WIFI, Bluetooth, hotspot and GPS. the device come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage can’t be expandable.
Note: please Read Firmware before Process ROM2box/Mediatek/Firmware-Reader/select any one flash.bin or all partitions.
Steps to bypass FRP lock on OMIX X500:
- Install USBDK and Mediatek Driver on your computer
- Download & Run ROM2Box.exe
- from the very first screen mark ‘bypass FRP lock‘
- Click ‘START‘ button
- Once the process Started, turn Phone OFF, Now together Press Volume up + down key & Insert USB, Once Phone detected Immediate Release key (make sure your phone stable in device manager)
- once finished
- disconnect device
- again connect device once charging started unplug and Switch it ON