Download AOSP 9.0 Pie Custom ROM For Huawei Y6 (2018):
A unofficial Version of AOSP Android 9.0 have Now been available for Huawei Y6 (2018). it’s user Can update it to AOSP Android 9.0 Pie by Flashing the AOSP ROM. The ROM is a GSI Build By Phhusson & it’s Fully Working build For Huawei Y6 (2018). You Can Install it by following the Below Instructions.
The Huawei Y62018 Run on Android 8.0 OS Which Is Powered by QCOM SD 425 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone that accept 2 Regular SIM Card Including all other Connectivity Features Like Bluetooth hostpot & WIFI.
The Device Come with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage Can Be Expandable via SD Card. In Camera Department it Come with 13MP Rear Camera With 5MP Front Shooter.
- unlocking The bootloader Will Erase All Your Data So First Make a Backup before Process.
- Make Sure Your Phone at Least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
- GSI Image’s are in Beta So Not 100% Work on Many Devices So if it not Work on Your Phone Please Re-flash Stock Firmware to Recover.
- Camera Partial Work/use Open Camera
- VoLTE not tested
- Platform tools Here
- Root Your phone using This Guide:Here
- AOSP 9.0 for Huawei Y6 (2018) (ARM64 A only) Here
- unlocked bootloader Here
How to Install AOSP 9.0 on Huawei Y6 (2018):
- Download & Extract Platform tools
- Download and Extract ROM File In Platform tools folder
- on Phone Enable usb Debugging and oem unlock From Developers Option
- Connect Phone to PC With usb. & then use Below code to Perform target action.
type below code to reboot Phone in bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
type below code to unlock bootloader
From above Link
Erase userdata and Flash System:
fastboot erase userdata fastboot flash system system.img
then type below code to reboot
Done. AOSP 9.0 Pie Now Installed.
Install With twrp:
- Download & Move ROM File to Device Storage
- Reboot Phone to twrp Recovery, Make a backup and Flash ROM.ZIP
- Reboot System.