AOSP or Android Open Source Project for Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is a Custom ROM which is based on Latest Android 12. the ROM is a GSI firmware which can be flashed either with twrp recovery or fastboot mod. You still need a bootloader unlocked device to Perform the flashing Process.
What’s Working and Know issue’s:
|Display Refresh rate||60Hz|
|Screen Brightness||Works (require tweak)|
|SafetyNet post root||Passed|
|Wide Vine certification post flash and root||L1|
MIUI camera on AOSP: have not tested you can try this Mod
- it will erase all your data Including Internal storage.
- Please do carefully, we are not responsible for any damage to your device.
- some devices does not accept blank vbmeta file, if you will face a brick, patch official vbmeta from your device and write it.
- unlocked bootloader
- blank or patched vbmeta file (if not flashed earlier)
- Download & extract Platform tools
- Install adb fastboot driver on your computer
- Download and Extract ROM file in Platform tools folder
- on Phone enable usb debugging and oem unlock from developer option
- turn Phone OFF, Press Volume down and power key until You see fastboot logo, then connect it to computer using usb cable
- open command window/cmd in platform tool folder
- send below code to check connected device
- if no usb device then check usb driver or disconnect and reconnect device
- delete logical partition product
fastboot delete-logical-partition product
- disable android verified boot by sending a patched or blank vbmeta file (first move file to platform tool folder)
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
- flash ROM by sending below code
fastboot erase system fastboot flash system 'filename'
- replace ‘filename‘ with the correct ROM file name Like ‘fastboot flash system system-squeak-arm64-ab-vanilla.img‘
Fixes and Solutions:
- For double tap to wake enable it in Xiaomi features > Enable DT2W (does not work with AOD)
- For bluetooth audio enable Misc features > Force-disable A2DP offload
- If you want AOD enable it in Misc features > Force allow Always-On Display
- For brightness enable Misc features > Force alternative backlight scale
- For headphone jack enable Misc features > Use alternate way to detect headsets
Audio jack permanent fix:
adb shell su setprop persist.sys.overlay.devinputjack true reboot