Android Q on Any Android Device:
Download & Install Android Q on Any Android Device. here we Share Latest Android Q ROM For All Supported Devices. it’s a GSI Image by Google and Working on Many GSI Supported Devices. You Can test on Your Phone by Following The Below Instructions.
Android Q is a upcoming Version of Android OS. it is in Beta Stage and Not Yet Release (5 Jun 2019) So You Can’t Expect as a Stable ROM, also it’s Not bootable on Many GSI Devices but You can try it by Following The below Instructions.
- Your Phone Running on Android 9.0.
- Your Device Must Project Treble Compatible.
- Your Device Must be Unlocked With Official unlock Method.
- it Will Erase Your Data So backup before Process.
- Charge Device at Least 50% to prevent accidental Shut Down
- Wrong Flashing Will brick Your Phone So be Careful & Do at own Risk
- Android Q GSI Here
How to Install Android Q on Android Device:
- Download & Extract Platform tools inside a Folder
- Download and Extract ROM File in Platform tools folder
- on Phone Enable usb Debugging and oem unlock From Developers Option
- Connect Phone to PC With usb. & then use Below code to Perform target action.
type below code to reboot Phone in bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
type below code to Flash android Q
fastboot erase userdata fastboot erase system fastboot flash system system.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
then type below code to reboot
Done. Android Q Now Installed.
Install With twrp:
- Extract ROM File and Move System.img to Device Storage
- Reboot Phone to twrp Recovery, Make a backup and Flash system.img with in system Partition.