Download Samsung SM-F700F Firmware/Flash File:
Official factory Image/ Firmware have now been available for the Samsung SM-F700F, user Who own Samsung SM-F700F can Download it by following the Below Instructions. The Firmware come in ODIN Flash Package Format You need a PC to Install it.
Samsung SM-F700F Run on android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 855 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards, Connectivity options Include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.
The Device Come with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of Storage Can be expandable Via SD card. in Camera Department it Come with 12+12MP Camera With 10MP front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Samsung SM-F700F
Type: Combination ROM
Size: up to 5GB
SoC: QCOM SD 855
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: based on Regions
- All Regions Select Your and Click Download: Download
- odin: Here
- Driver: Here
How to Install Combination Firmware on Samsung SM-F700F:
1) Download ODIN and Firmware From above. Then Extract odin and ROM File.
2) Install Samsung Driver on PC. Run Odin.exe From tool Folder.
3) Now Reboot Phone to Download Mod and Connect to PC with usb
4) You can see added msg. Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“ Make sure re-partition is Not checked.
5) Now Extract & Load Full Firmware under their Respective Section Like AP, BL, CP and HOME_CSC Section and Click Start/Download
6 ) Wait For Success/ Done.
have any question Related to this topic let me know via Comment…..