Download Stock Firmware/Flash File Doogee X90:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Doogee X90. If You own Doogee X90 Smartphone and You want to Download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
Doogee X90 Run on android 8.1 OS Which is Powered by Mediatek MT6580 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
The Device Come With 1GB of RAM and 16GB of Internal Storage Can be Expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come With 8+5MP Rear Camera With 5MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First Make a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product name: Doogee X90
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6580
Os: Android 8.1
Root access: Not
Product Version: DOOGEE_X90_Android8.1-20190527
- Mediatek Preloader V-COM Driver Here
How to Install Stock Firmware Doogee X90:
- Download and Install Mediatek Vcom Driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools, Run SP Flash tools.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On
- Detailed Guide With Images: For Flash tools follow This Guide: Here For OTA update Follow this Guide : Here
- How to unlock Bootloader
- How to Repair IMEI Number
- Google Camera 6.1 Working HDR Plus Portrait Mod Slow Motion
So this is a Complete Guide to Download Firmware and Flash The Device. if You have any question Let Me Know via Comment.