Reset FRP bypass Google account on Walton Primo GH7i:
if You are Looking for The Way to bypass FRP on Walton Primo GH7i Then this is The Correct Place For You Where You will Find a Step by Step Guide to Remove or Reset FRP on Walton Primo GH7i.
Walton Primo GH7i Run on android 8.1 OS Which is Powered by Mediatek MT650 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
The Device Come with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of Storage Can be Expandable via SD Card. In Camera Department it Come with 8MP Rear Camera with a 5MP Front Shooter.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
Note: Without PC Method Here
How to Reset FRP on Walton Primo GH7i:
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select format menu and mark manual format flash.
4. Open Your scatter File with Notepad.
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. Copy and past partition size.
8. Click start.
9. Connect Your Switch phone and wait.
10. Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.