Android 9.0 Pie For Itel A32F:
A unofficial Version of Android 9.0 have Now been available for Itel A32F, it’s user Can update it to Android 9.0 Pie by Flashing the AOSP ROM. The ROM is a GSI Build By Phhusson & it’s Fully Working on Itel A32F. You Can Install it on Itel A32F by following the Below Instructions.
The Itel A32F. Smartphone is Run on Android 8.1 OS Which Is Powered by Mediatek MT6580 Processor. The Device Come with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of Storage Can Be Expandable via SD Card.
- Make Sure Your Phone at Least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
- unlocking The bootloader Will Erase All Your Data So First Make a Backup before Process.
- GSI Image’s are in Beta Stage So Not 100% Work on Many Devices So if it not Work on Your Phone Please Re-flash Stock Firmware to Recover.
- Location Service work but Not GPS
- Platform tools Here
- Android 9.0 Pie for Itel A32F [arm A only] Here
- Root Your phone using This Guide:Here
How to Install Android 9.0 Pie on Itel A32F:
- Download & Extract Platform tools inside a Folder
- Download and Extract ROM file in platform tools folder
- on Phone Enable usb Debugging and oem unlock From Developers Option
- Connect Phone to PC With usb. & then use BElow code to Perform target action.
type below code to reboot Phone in bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
type below code to unlock bootloader & Flash android 9.0
fastboot flashing unlock fastboot erase userdata fastboot flash system system.img
then type below code to reboot
Done. Android 9.0 Pie now Installed.
Install With twrp:
- Download ROM File From above and Move it to Device Storage
- Reboot Phone to twrp and Click on backup create a nandroid backup
- Click on Install then Select Install image Navigate System.img file
- From the Next Screen Select install as System partition. and Swipe Slider
- Wait until Installation Complete. Go back and Reboot System Now.