Reset FRP bypass Google Account Micromax Q4204:
if you own Micromax Q4204 Smartphone having FRP issue then you are on a Correct Place. Here we Share a Step by Step Guide to Remove or reset FRP on Micromax Q4204.
The Micromax Q4204 Smartphone is Run on android 8.1 OS Which is Powered by a Mediatek MT6739 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support WIFI GPS Bluetooth & hotspot Connectivity.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- SP Flash tools Here
- Scatter File From Firmware Micromax Q4204 Here
- basic Knowledge PC and usb
- if fail use Custom Da File Here
Note: if You fail with below Method You can try This another Method Here
How to Reset FRP on Micromax Q4204:
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select format menu and mark manual format flash.
4. Copy and Past below address & partition size
5. Click start.
6. Connect Your Switch phone and wait.
7. Done FRP Reset Successfully. Disconnect to Switch on Phone.