Getting Root on Flyme OS 7:
Step by Step Guide to Get Root Right on Flyme OS 7. IF you own a Meizu Smartphone Running on Flyme OS 7 Then you can Follow Below Instruction’s to Obtain Root Right. This Guide work on Locked bootloader Without twrp Recovery. mean’s no Need to unlock The Device to Get Root.
- M6 Note
- Pro 7
- Pro 6 Plus
- Pro 7 Plus
- 15 Plus
- M5 Note
- M6T (Flyme 6)
- Download and Install Quick Shortcut Maker from Google Play
- Activate Easy Mode in the settings along the way: Settings – Screen and Brightness – Easy Mode – Enable
- Run Quick Shortcut Maker From the app Drawer.
- Enter Flyme in the search bar , open My Flyme list and select the icon with the Name com.meizu.root.OpenSystemRightActivity. On the next screen, click the Create button
- The Smartphone will automatically Go to the desktop and show the My Flyme label created by us . We go into it, carefully read the standard disclaimer, put a tick Accept and press the OK button . The device will ask you to enter the password from your Flyme-account and after entering it will reboot
- Donel Root-Rights successfully obtained! After a reboot, you can exit the Easy mode
- Root Setting May be available With the path:
- Settings – Blocking and security ( Imprints, Face Recognition, etc.) – Root access.
- if Not See then again use Quick Shortcut Maker. In Search type Root:Find Root Access Settings and Then create Shortcut. Done.