Android 9.0 Pie For Alldocube M5:
Download & Install Android 9.0 Pie on Alldocube M5. If you own Alldocube M5 tablet then You can Install Android 9.0 Pie on it. This is Not a Device based Port it’s a GSI image Can be Flashed Via Fastboot and twrp. You can Follow bellow Instructions to Install Android 9.0 pie on Alldocube M5.
The Alldocube M5 tablet is Come with Android 8.0 OS which Is Powered by Mediatek MT6797 Processor. the Device Come with 4GB of RAM and 64Gb of Storage Can Be Expandable via SD card.
- unlocking The bootloader Will Erase All Your Data So First Make a Backup before Process.
- Make Sure Your Phone at Least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
- GSI Image’s are in Beta So Not 100% Work on Many Devices So if it not Work on Your Phone Please Re-flash Stock Firmware to Recover.
- Platform tools Here
- Android 9.0 Pie for Alldocube M5 [A only arm64] Here
- Root Your phone using This Guide:Here
How to Install Android 9.0 pie on Alldocube M5:
- Download & Extract Platform tools inside a Folder
- Download and Extract ROM file in platform tools folder
- on Phone Enable usb Debugging and oem unlock From Developers Option
- Connect Phone to PC With usb. & then use BElow code to Perform target action.
type below code to reboot Phone in bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
type below code to unlock bootloader & Flash android 9.0
fastboot flashing unlock fastboot erase system.img fastboot flash system system.img
then type below code to reboot
Done. Android 9.0 Pie now Installed.