Reset FRP/ bypass MI account Redmi Note 5a:
Step by Step guide to bypass Mi account FRP on Redmi Note 5a. if you own Redmi Note 5a having FRP issue [This device is associated with an existing mi account type password to continue] then you can bypass it using the bellow Guide. here we Share a tool Which have ability to bypass MI account on any Xiaomi Devices. You can use it using the below Guide.
2. Unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all Your data So Make Sure That you have a backup of your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Process. to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5.Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- MI Flash Here
- QD Loader Driver Here
- FRP/Mi account Remove File Redmi Note 5A: Download
- Password: romprovider.com
Note: Latest MI Flash Require Authorized MI account. try any Patched tool, i don’t Know it work or Not on Your Phone but Must Give a try to Miracle box.
- Install QD Loader Driver on PC
- Download unlock File From above and Extract it
- Reboot Phone in EDL Mod and Connect to PC
- Run MI Flash and Navigate Extracted Folder
- Click Start/Done after Success unplug Phone and Switch it on.
Note: Have any issue in Mi Flash Don’t Worry use Miracle box to Flash From Here For Free.
- Go Here Click Forgot under Login Details.
- Insert your Registered SIM on another phone.
- type Registered Number.
- then Click Forgot.
- Wait until You Receive Forgot Link.
- When Receive Click on Link open it in Browser type New Password Click Change and then Go back to locked Phone and login with new password.