twrp Root Alcatel A7 XL–
Root twrp Recovery for Alcatel A7 XL is Here, in the article you Will Learn How to Install twrp Recovery and Root Alcatel A7 XL. Rooting is the way to obtain Supersu Right’s on Android Devices, that means after Rooting the Phone You can unlock All features of the Device and you have Full Permission to Play with it. means you can Install custom ROM, Install Custom Mod’s and tweak your phone using various tricks. Rooting also Best way to Save battery because after Rooting you can Disable all Apps In Single Click and also you have Right to Remove Pre-Installed system app so you can Easily Uninstall Non Require System apps. follow below Guide to Install twrp Recovery and Root Alcatel A7 XL.
1. This is a unique Guide which is work on almost all Asus Devices.
2. Flashing The ROM will erase all your Data with official Rom, So create a backup of your personal data before Flashing, if possible.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device atleast 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5.Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
Require tools and Files-
|adb fastboot Driver||Download|
|twrp /Porter Dev only||Download|
How to Install twrp Recovery on Alcatel A7 XL–
Not available at this time use twrp Porter to Port Self. or wait some time while we Port for this Device. twrp porter
How to Root Alcatel A7 XL–
Step 1 First of all we need stock boot and Recovery images so take from Stock ROM or Follow this Guide to backup unRooted Stock ROM Here
Step 2. Now flash Downloaded official Firmware using the Listed Guide on Firmware page.or Skip if you have Dumped Firmware
Step 3. after that fully bootup your Phone. then transfer Magisk Manager.apk file from rootkit folder to Phone and install it.
Step 4. then transfer boot.img file from Firmware folder to phone.
Step 5. turn Data Connection on and Run magisk Manager,
Step 6. wait While Some time Whene it say update Magisk. then Click patch poot.img File
Step 7. then Point Stock boot.img file in Magisk [transfer to phone in earlier stage]
Step 8. and Wait while Magisk patch it. Done Patched_boot.img Placed in Magisk folder. transfer this file to root kit folder
Step 9. Run rootkit.exe file from Rootkit folder. reboot your phone to bootloader and connect to PC.
Step 10. then use first option to unlock the bootloader and then second option to Root your phone.
Step 11. Done. open Magisk manager you can see everything in Green.
Follow Video guide- Here
Note- If you are unable to Done using above Guide then just Follow this without PC Guide.
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]