Download Stock Firmware/Flash File ZTE Blade V8C:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For ZTE Blade V8C. If You own ZTE Blade V8C Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
In Some Cases When We have bricked our Device, then We Can bring back the Phone (Unbrick) using the Stock firmware anytime. also if you feel Your ZTE Blade V8C lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on Your ZTE Blade V8C.
The ZTE Blade V8C Run on Android 7.1 OS Which is Powered by QCOM SD 425 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone that accept 2 Regular SIM Card Including all other Connectivity Features Like Bluetooth hostpot & WIFI.
The Device Come with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage Can Be Expandable via SD Card. in the Camera Department it Come with 13+2MP Dual Primary Rear Camera With a 5MP Front Shooter.
1. Flashing the ROM Will erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
2. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
3. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
4. Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product name: ZTE Blade V8C
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD 425
Os: Android 7.1
Root access: Not
Product version: ZTE_Blade_V8C_Factory_QFIL
- ZTE Blade V8C Firmware: Download
- QFIL/QPST Here
- QD Loader Driver Here
How to Install Stock Firmware Flash ZTE Blade V8C:
- Run QFIL and Load Programmer and XML Files From ROM Folder
- Click Download
- as Soon As Connect Your Phone to PC By together Pressing Volume up and Down button
- Make Sure QD Loader Driver Installed otherwise it Not Work.
Have any issue Follow Detailed Guide With images Below