Factory Reset Protection (FRP) & Mi account lock is a security feature on Xiaomi MI 10T Pro which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ & MI Account on Your device. Once it is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same Mi & Google account.
Xiaomi MI 10T Pro Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD865 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone Support Nano GSM SIM cards., connectivity options Include GPS hotspot WIFI Bluetooth 3G & 4G. The device come with 6/8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- it will erase all user data from your device so we highly recommend You to make a backup before Process.
- ensure that your device at-least 50% charge to prevent accidentally shut down.
- MI Flash Here
- QD Loader Driver Here
- FRP/Mi account Remove File Xiaomi MI 10T Pro: Download
- Require patched firehose to bypass SLA Authentication. or use any supported box.
Steps to bypass Mi account on Xiaomi MI 10T Pro:
- Install QD loader Driver on PC
- download unlock File from above and extract it
- connect phone to computer in EDL Mod (do test Point)
- Run MI Flash and Navigate Extracted account bypass file Folder
- on MI Flash click start/ wait until success, once done unplug Phone and switch it on.
- Go Here Click forgot, under Login details.
- Insert your Registered SIM on another phone.
- on The forgot Page type Registered Number.
- then click forgot.
- wait until you receive forgot Link.
- when receive click on link open it in browser type New Password click change and then Go back to locked Phone and login with New Password.