Download Stock Firmware/Flash File Vivo Y95:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Vivo Y95. If you have Vivo Y95 Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
In Some cases We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Vivo Y95 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Vivo Y95.
Vivo Y95 Smartphone is Run on android oreo OS Which is Powered by a QCOM Processor. the Vivo Y95 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.
1. This Guide is work on Listed Devices only. So Please Don’t try it on any other Phone.
2. Flashing The ROM by Flash tools will Erase all Your Data. So create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing
3. Please Do carefully We are Not Responsible for any Damage, bootloop or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
Product name: Vivo Y95
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 2GB
Os: Android Oreo
Root access: Not
Product version: PD1818F_Vivo Y95_Factory_8.1_QPST
- Firmware Vivo Y95: Download
- QFIL/QPST: Here
- QD Loader Driver: Here
How to Install Stock Firmware Flash Vivo Y95:
- Download & Extract QFIL tools.
- Download & Extract Firmware Package.
- Install QD Loader usb Driver on PC
- Connect Phone to PC & Reboot to EDL use code Via adb: adb reboot edl
- You Can usb Driver Like below Image in Device Manager
- Run QFIL and Load Programmer and XML Files From ROM Folder
- Click Download
- Wait until Success. Your Phone Rebooted…