Camera2api For Vivo V9:
Step by Step Guide to Enable Camera2API on Vivo V9. If you own Vivo V9 Smartphone then You Can Enable Camera2API on it by Following the below Instructions.
Camera2API aka ‘Camera application programming interface‘ allow Camera app Developers to Better access and Control of Camera. Many Camera App Like Gcam Would Not Work Without Camera2api.
The Vivo V9 Smartphone is Run on Android 8.1 OS Which is Powered by a QCOM SD 626 Processor. The Device Come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage Can be expandable via SD card.
How to enable Camera2API on Vivo V9:
- First of all Root Your Phone. For that You will be Refer Here
- Download ES File Explorer From Here and Install it as Normal apk File
- Now Run it and From the Sidebar Enable Root Explorer. When ask Give Root Permission
- Now Click on top Homepage Option and Select Device. From the Directory Locate This File [build.prop] with the path System/build.prop
- Copy it as a backup. Now open build.prop With text Editor and add below code at the end of it then Save it
- Now Long Press Power button and Reboot System Now