Vivo U3X test Point are the ufs point on it’s board that allow user to force the device to reboot into emergency download mod.
EDL Mod or emergency download Mod is the secondary bootloader on a smartphone where user can Read & write any device Partition without unlocking the bootloader. to enable EDL Mod on Your Vivo U3X You have to do test Point, which you can do by following the below instructions.
Vivo U3X Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by QCOM SD675 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM) smartphone that support Nano-SIM cards. connectivity options Include, bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G 4G & 5G. The device come with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of storage that can be expandable Via SD card.
- test point require additional device disassemble knowledge, do at own risk
How to Reboot Vivo U3X to EDL Mod:
- Install QCOM driver on your computer
- Remove back cover of the Phone & find out the Pinout as show In below Image
- short the point using a coper wire or tweezer and Insert USB
- check usb device in device manager if it detected
- test Point for Vivo U3X