Download Stock Firmware/Flash File Vava V2:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Vava V2 If you have Vava V2 Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
In Some cases We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Vava V2 lag or has an issue, then flash the Stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Vava V2.
Vava V2 Smartphone is Run on android 7.0 OS Which is Powered by a Mediatek MT6737 Processor. the Vava V2 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.
1. This Guide is work on Listed Devices only. So Please Don’t try it on any other Phone.
2. Flashing The ROM by Flash tools will Erase all Your Data. So Create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing.
3. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
Product name: Vava V2
Type: Full ROM
SoC: Mediatek MT6737
Os: Android 7.0
Root access: Not
Product Version: Vava V2_MT6737_7.0
- Firmware Vava V2 Download
- SP flash tools 5.2 Here
- Mediatek Preloader V-COM Driver Here
How to Install Stock Firmware Flash Vava V2:
- First of all Download & Install Mediatek Vcom Driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools inside a Folder. Run SP Flash tools.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On
Detailed Guide With Images:
So this is a Complete Guide to Download Firmware and Flash This Device. if You have any question Let Me Know via Comment.