V126.96.36.199.PGGIDXM ID Stable ROM /Firmware update for Redmi Note 8 Pro:
Download & Install V188.8.131.52.PGGIDXM Firmware update on Redmi Note 8 Pro. If You own Redmi Note 8 Pro Smartphone then You can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions.
V184.108.40.206.PGGIDXM Firmware update For the Redmi Note 8 Pro Will allow You to Print Photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by a Mediatek helio G90 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Device Come with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come With 64+8+2+2MP Rear Camera With 20MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Redmi Note 8 Pro
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6785T
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: V220.127.116.11.PGGIDXM
- Firmware V18.104.22.168.PGGIDXM ID Stable: Download
- Preview Your Documents before You open them
- Transfer files from Phone to Phone at breakneck speeds
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and Refining the use of color allowed us to create the system where nothing stands between you and the content
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like Nature does
How to Install V22.214.171.124.PGGIDXM update on Redmi Note 8 Pro:
- Download Firmware update Package
- Go to about Phone/update and Click top 3dot
- Select update Package, Navigate Downloaded File
- Wait until Install Complete, Your phone automatically Reboot Done.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt Encrypt.zip