Unlocking the bootloader on Realme GT5 is a prerequisite for many advanced actions, such as flashing Custom ROMs, rooting, or downgrading the operating system. Unlocking the bootloader will void your warranty, therefore you must be careful and take this into consideration.
The unlock method we share below is based on official instructions and may not work if the official server is down or under maintenance.
- it will void device warranty
- Contact Me for Instant unlock no need to apply
Submit unlock Application:
- Login Heytap account
- change language to Chines
- download install unlock app old / unlock app new on your device
- Install and enable VPN client
- Run unlock app and follow on Screen Instructions to obtain unlock Permission..
- In the window that opens, click on the green button, then check the box and click on the green button again. An inscription and a number will appear in the last window. This number means when you will receive permission to unlock the bootloader. That’s it, at this point we press the green button again and wait for the appointed day. Or you can try uninstalling the new Deeptest and installing the old one. Some people get immediate approval using this method.
If approval is received, then move to unlock steps by clicking Start the in-depth Test button
1. Enable Developer Option From Settings, To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
2. Go back to settings -> Now you need to enable the USB Debugging by going to Settings -> Developer Option and USB Debugging and oem unlock.
4. Now Reboot Your Phone to Fastboot Mod by holding Power and volume down button. When You see fastboot Logo Then connect it to PC.
5. Now go to the folder where you have extracted the Platform tools and CTRL+Right click and select open CMD here
6. Now type below Code to unlock bootloader
fastboot flashing unlock
7. on phone confirm unlock warning by Pressing volume up key
8. reboot system
9. Now Your device successfully unlocked !
- Mediatek BootROM
- Mediatek BootROM bypass Solution
- What is MediaTek Preloader? How to Install MediaTek Preloader Driver