unbrick Redmi Note 8 Pro:
Step by Step Guide to unbrick Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro user who own Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Can unbrick it by Following the below Instructions. lot’s of user are facing this issue due to Wrong twrp Installation So now here is the Guide to Repair Your Bricked Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6785 Processor. The device come with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM cards, Connectivity Options include Bluetooth, GPS, hotspot WIFI 3G & 4G.
- do at own Risk.
- all data will be erased From Your Phone.
- it will work only if Your Phone Bricked due to wrong twrp Installation. or Work if you have unlocked Phone.
How to unbrick Redmi Note 8 Pro:
- Download & Extract Firmware
- Download & extract One Click Flash tool in Firmware Folder
- Leave Your Phone For 3-5 days until it Completely Discharge.
- Put Your Phone on Charge and just after Press Volume Down and Power Button.
- Your Phone booted in Fastboot mod Now Connect it to PC by using the usb cable
- Now Go to Firmware Folder and Run Flash_all.exe File. wait until Complete. Your Phone rebooted automatically.