Download Stock Firmware/Flash File For Ulefone Armor 7:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Ulefone Armor 7. If You own Ulefone Armor 7 Smartphone and You want to Download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
Ulefone Armor 7 Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6779 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM Card’s, Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
the device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage can be expandable Via SD card. in camera department it Come with 48+8+16MP Rear Camera With 16MP Front Shooter.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide
- Please Do carefully, we are not Responsible for any damage to Your device.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data Including Storage. So we advice You to First Make a Complete backup of Your Phone.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Ulefone Armor 7
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6779
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: GQ3083TF1_KSX90T_Ulefone_201901122_V01
- Mediatek Preloader V-COM Driver Here
How to Install Stock Firmware on Ulefone Armor 7:
- Download and Install Mediatek Vcom Driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools, Run SP Flash tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On
- Detailed Guide With Images: For Flash tools follow This Guide: Here For OTA update Follow this Guide : Here
- How to unlock Bootloader
- How to Repair IMEI Number
- Google Camera 6.1 Working HDR Plus Portrait Mod Slow Motion
So this is a Complete Guide to Download Firmware and Flash The Device. if You have any question Let Me Know via Comment.