PD1814F_EX_A_6.12.15 Firmware update Vivo V15 Pro:
Download & Install PD1814F_EX_A_6.12.15 Firmware update For Vivo V15 Pro. If you own Vivo V15 Pro Smartphone then you can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions.
PD1814F_EX_A_6.12.15 Firmware update For Vivo V15 Pro will Integrate Latest Security Patches to device.
Vivo V15 Pro Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by QCOM SD675 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone Support Nano-SIM Cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
Vivo V15 Pro Come With 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come With 48+8+5MP Rear Camera With 32MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Vivo V11 Pro
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD675
Root access: Not
Product Version: PD1814F_EX_A_6.12.15
- Firmware PD1814F_EX_A_6.12.15 (3/12/2019/): Download
How to Install PD1814F_EX_A_6.12.15 update on Vivo V15 Pro:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Vivo Logo appear then Release Your Phone booted in fastboot mod Now Select Recovery mod.
- Your Phone booted in Recovery. Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.