twrp Root Xiaomi MI A1-
Root twrp Recovery for Xiaomi MI A1 is Here, in the article you Will Learn How to Install twrp Recovery and Root Xiaomi MI A1. Rooting is the way to obtain Supersu Right’s on Android Devices, that means after Rooting the Phone You can unlock All features of the Device and you have Full Permission to Play with it. means you can Install custom ROM, Install Custom Mod’s and tweak your phone using various tricks. Rooting also Best way to Save battery because after Rooting you can Disable all Apps In Single Click and also you have Right to Remove Pre-Installed system app so you can Easily Uninstall Non Require System apps. follow below Guide to Install twrp Recovery and Root Xiaomi MI A1 .
1. This Guide work only on Listed Phone, Don’t try it on any other Phone.
2. Flashing The ROM/Recovery will erase all your Data with official Rom, So create a backup of your personal data before Flashing, if possible.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device atleast 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5.Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
Require tools and Files-
|twrp for Xiaomi MI A1||Download|
|Backup NVRAM [Must Require]||Go–Here|
How to Root Xiaomi Mi A1-
1) Enable USB debugging in your mobile and connect it to your computer.
2) Download my tool, & extract the zip somewhere in your computer.
3) Run the AIO tool.
4) Navigate through the menu, & choose the option you want to execute.
5) For rooting please refer to 2nd post.
5) Sit and relax while the program will take care of the rest.
1) Switch on the mobile.
2) Download patched boot.img (link in 1st post) of your present build, and extract that zip to image folder of my AIO Tool.
3) Open the latest version of my tool.
4) Select Root option from menu & follow the instructions.
5) After everything, when your phone boots up, use FlashFire app to inject/install latest SuperSU permanently.
6) Voila! Your phone is rooted now
How to Install twrp on MI A1-
Note- MI A1 Come without Recovery Partition so we can’t Install twrp Recovery on it, we can boot phone to twrp using this Command.
fastboot boot recovery.img
So this is a Complete Guide to Root MI a1, have any question let Me know via Comment.