twrp Root Himax M1 Y13–
Root twrp Recovery for Himax M1 Y13 is Here, in the article you Will Learn How to Install twrp Recovery and Root Himax M1 Y13. Rooting is the way to obtain Supersu Right’s on Android Devices, that means after Rooting the Phone You can unlock All features of the Device and you have Full Permission to Play with it. means you can Install custom ROM, Install Custom Mod’s and tweak your phone using various tricks. Rooting also Best way to Save battery because after Rooting you can Disable all Apps In Single Click and also you have Right to Remove Pre-Installed system app so you can Easily Uninstall Non Require System apps. follow below Guide to Install twrp Recovery and Root Himax M1 Y13.
What is Root or Rooting ?-
Rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as root access) over various Android subsystems.
1. This is a unique guide which is work on almost all Mediatek Devices,so follow this one for any Mediatek Device flashing.
2. Flashing The Rom by Sp flash tools will erase all your Data with official Rom, So create a backup of your personal data before Flashing, if possible.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device atleast 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5.Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Himax M1 Y13-
This Guide is unique and work on almost all unlocked Devices, so make Sure You have unlocked bootloader.
1. Download and extract[if ZIP or rar] twrp file in the folder where adb and fastboot tool installed.
you can unlock Bootloader on Many Phone using these Code
fastboot oem unlock
fastboot oem unlock-go
2. Rename downloaded file to twrp or something to ‘recovery.img‘
3. flash with fastboot using this code, Make Sure all Drivers are Installed
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
How to Root Himax M1 Y13-
Step 1. Download Supersu/ magisk From above and Save it to Device Storage. [internal or external].
Step 2. Switch off Your Phone and Press Power and volume button to boot Your Device into twrp.
Step 3. On twrp Recovery Go to backup tab and create a nandroid backup, Must Select all partition’s including EFS.
Step 4. Go to wipe tab and Do a factory Reset. Don’t Select any System partition. otherwise it will erase it.
Step 5. Go to install tab, Locate Downloaded SuperSu.zip or Magisk and Confirm Install, wait for Success Done. Reboot System Now.