Reset FRP Bypass Google account Tecno Camon i2X:
if You own Tecno Camon i2X having FRP issue then you are on a Correct Place. Here You will Find a Step by Step Guide to Remove or Reset FRP aka Google account on any Tecno Camon i2X Smartphone.
The Tecno Camon i2X is Run on Android 8.1 Oreo Which is Powered by Mediatek MT6765 Processor. The Device Come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage Can be expandable via SD Card.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- Please Follow Step by Step Instructions for Best Results.
- Go Launcher Option also available if You fail With This Method You can try it.
- Google account Manager
- FRP Bypass apk
Steps to Bypass FRP on Tecno Camon i2X:
1. Go to Setup Login Scree then type Some word. Now Open Keyboard Settings. Select Some word from anywhere and then Share with Gmail.
3. Now Sign In Gmail with Yahoo account. open Gmail help & Privacy by taping top 3dot.
4. Go to “help & feedback“, type there “voice”, then tap on “voice icon“, and then tap on “Get started with Voice Access“.
Let’s Open Youtube:
5. Tap on “Youtube video“, then tap on “share arrow”, then “3dots” to share the video.
7. Accept & Continue, then “No Thanks”, Now Chrome opened successfully, In address bar type https://romprovider.com/frpbypass
8. Download Google account Manager and Install it
9. again Download FRP bypass apk and Install it
10. Run frp bypass and Click on top 3dot Select browser login. Login With New Account
12. Done Press Power button Reboot System Now/Restart