Download official Firmware/Flash File MITO Z1:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For MITO Z1. If you own MITO Z1 Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
When We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware. Also if You feel Your MITO Z1 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on Your MITO Z1.
The MITO Z1 Run on android 8.1 OS Which is Powered by Spreadtrum Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone that accept 2 Regular GSM SIM Card, Connectivity Option’s Include 3G GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc. Sensor include Goryo Proximity Gravity etc.
The Device Come with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage Can be expandable Via SD card.in Camera Department it Come With 8MP Rear Camera With 5MP Front Shooter.
1. Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
2. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
3. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
4. Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product Name: MITO Z1
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: 1GB
Os: Android 8.1
Root access: Not
- Firmware MITO Z1: Download
- SPD flash tools R19 Here
- SPD Driver Here
How to Install Stock Firmware on MITO Z1:
- Download and Install SPD Driver From above
- Download and Extract ROM File and Flash tools From above
- Run Flash tools and Click Load Package.
- Now Select Pac file from the Downloaded ROM folder
- Click Download and Connect Your Switched off Phone.
have any issue Here is a Detailed Guide with Images: Here
Check other articles-