Download Stock Firmware/Flash File For DEXP AL240:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File have now been available for the DEXP AL240 & Now You can Download it From Below. Official Stock Firmware for DEXP AL240 Will help You to Restore Your Bricked DEXP AL240.
DEXP AL240 Run on android 8.1 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6580 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM Card’s, Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
The Device come with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of Strorage can be expandable via SD card. in camera Department it come with 2MP Rear camera With 0.3MP Front Shooter.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide
- Please Do carefully, we are not Responsible for any damage to Your device.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data Including Storage. So we advice You to First Make a Complete backup of Your Phone.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: DEXP AL240
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 1GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6580
Os: Android 8.1
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: AL240_S1_181225
- Mediatek Preloader V-COM Driver: Here
How to Install Stock Firmware on DEXP AL240:
- Download and Install Mediatek Vcom Driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools, Run SP Flash tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On
- Detailed Guide With Images: For Flash tools follow This Guide: Here For OTA update Follow this Guide : Here
- How to unlock Bootloader
- How to Repair IMEI Number
- Google Camera 6.1 Working HDR Plus Portrait Mod Slow Motion
So this is a Complete Guide to Download Firmware and Flash The Device. if You have any question Let Me Know via Comment.