Download Santin K1 Firmware Flash File:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for Santin K1 & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software issues with in your Santin K1 such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Santin K1 Run on Android 8.1 & it is Powered by QCOM SD636 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone Support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include GPS WIFI hotspot 3G 4G & Bluetooth. The device come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix Some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of board software
- First Make a complete backup of Your Personal data (if Possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Santin K1
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 1.1GB
SoC: QCOM SD636
Os: Android 8.1
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: Android_8.1
- Firmware Santin K1: Download
- QD Loader Driver: Here
How to Install Stock Firmware on Santin K1:
- Download & Extract QFIL tools.
- Download & Extract Firmware Package.
- Install QD Loader usb Driver on PC
- Connect Phone to PC & Reboot to EDL use code Via adb: adb reboot edl
- You can see usb Driver Like below Image in Device Manager (if Not then Your Phone Not detected by computer Please do test Point= Short the test Point Pinout)
- Run QFIL and Load Programmer and XML Files From ROM Folder
- Click Download
- Wait until success. Your Phone Rebooted..