RMX1851EX_11_A.15 Firmware update Realme 3 Pro:
Download & Install RMX1851EX_11_A.15 Firmware update For Realme 3 Pro. If you own Realme 3 Pro Smartphone then you can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions. Here we Share RMX1851EX_11_A.15 Firmware update For Realme 3 Pro with update Instructions. RMX1851EX_11_A.15 Firmware update For the Realme 3 Pro Support 240FPS Slow Motion Video Recording Camera. also it Come with Latest (Jun) Security Patches.
Realme 3 Pro on android 9.0 OS Which is Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Device Come with 4/6GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. in Camera Department The Device Come with 16+5 MP rear Camera With the Sony IMX519 Camera Sensor. also The Device Come with 25Mp Front Shooter For Stunning Selfies.
1. Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
2. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
3. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
4. Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product name: Realme 3 Pro
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SDM 710
Os: Android 9.XX
Root access: Not
Product Version: RMX1851EX_11_A.15
- Firmware RMX1851EX_11_A.15: Download
● Fix some bugs
● Android Security Patch Level: June 5th, 2019
● Add lock screen magazine function(some regions)
● New Realme account function(some regions)
● Add swipe gestures from both sides in navigation mode
● Add app market(some regions)
● theme store(some regions)
● Add game center(some regions)
● 240fps slow motion function
How to Install RMX1851EX_11_A.15 update on Realme 3 Pro:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Device Logo appear then Release Your Phone booted in recovery mod..
- Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. Wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt encrypt.zip