Reset FRP/Google Account on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro-
Step by Step Guide to Reset FRP & bypass Mi account on Redmi note 8 Pro. Here we Share Working File to Remove both Google (FRP) and Mi account From the Redmi note 8 Pro.
Redmi Note 8 Pro Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by 6785T Processor. The Device come with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM cards.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- Please Do Carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
- Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Process. to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
Note: Authorized MI account Require For MI Flash. try any Patched tool, i don’t Know it work or Not on Your Phone but Must Give a try to Miracle box.
Steps to bypass Mi account on Redmi note 8 Pro:
- Install QD Loader Driver on PC
- Download unlock File From above and Extract it
- Reboot Phone in EDL Mod and Connect to PC
- Run MI Flash and Navigate Extracted Folder
- Click Start/Done after Success unplug Phone and Switch it on.
Note: Have any issue in Mi Flash Don’t Worry use Miracle box to Flash From Here For Free.
- Go Here Click Forgot under Login Details.
- Insert your Registered SIM on another phone.
- type Registered Number.
- then Click Forgot.
- Wait until You Receive a Forgot Link.
- When Received Click on Link open it in Browser type New Password Click Change and then Go back to locked Phone and login with New password.