bypass Google Account / Mi account on Redmi Note 9:
Step by Step Guide to Reset FRP & Bypass Mi account on Redmi Note 9. if you own a Redmi Note 9 Smartphone having FRP/Gmail/MI account issue then You can fix it by following the below instructions.
Redmi Note 9 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by Mediatek helio G85 SoC. The device come with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano GSM SIM Cards.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- it will completely remove Mi account and it’s data from from device
- some sensor not works after bypass. you have to re write persist partition.
- MI Flash Here
- Mediatek Driver: Here
- SP Flash tools: Download
- DAA & SLA bypass tool for win: Download
- FRP/Mi account Remove File Redmi Note 9 : Download
Steps to bypass Mi account on Redmi Note 9:
- First Disable DAA and SLA Authentication
- Download & Extract SP Flash tool & account bypass File
- Install Mediatek USB Driver on Your computer. Run SP Flash tools
- Click download agent and locate DA File file from account remove file
- Click on chose scatter File and locate the scatter File from account remove file
- it will automatically load require files, just connect your switched off Phone to computer by Pressing volume up & down key
- select format menu and mark manual format flash
- copy paste below address according your requirement
Mi Account Remove
- then click start, once done
- Go back to download tab
- on SP Flash tool select download only from drop down & click download. You will see a Yellow bar With Process. once done disconnect device and start it.
- Go Here click forgot under login details.
- Insert your registered SIM on another Phone.
- on The forgot Page type registered number.
- then click forgot.
- Wait until you receive forgot link.
- When receive click on link open it in browser type new Password click change and then Go back to locked Phone and login with New password.