unlock bootloader Xiaomi Redmi K20 & K20 Pro:
Step by Step Guide to unlock bootloader on Redmi K20 & K20 Pro. if you own Xiaomi Redmi K20 & K20 Pro Smartphone then You can unlock it’s bootloader using the below Instructions.
The Redmi K20 Pro Run on android 9.0 OS and Powered by a QCOM SD 855 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone that accept 2 Regular SIM Card, connectivity Option’s include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc, Sensor include Goryo Proximity Gravity etc.
Redmi K20 Pro Come with 6/8GB of RAM and 64/128GB Storage Can be Expandable via SD Card. in Camera Department the Device Come with 48 MP Primary Camera With 8MP telephoto & 13MP ultra Wide angle Sensor. on the Front it has a 20MP Shooter.
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Stock Firmware
- Redmi Note 7 test point/EDL Pinout
- Redmi Note 7 Root twrp Complete Guide
1. Now the Process become easier. Just visit http://en.miui.com/unlock/ Login Fill Details and Apply for unlock. wait until You Will Receive Approved Message.
Note: After You unlock the device, it will become Less Secure. also unlocking the Device Will erase all your Personal data’s.
2. Download Mi Unlock tool to Your PC & Extract it
3. Go to Setting > My Device > All Specs> Tap On MIUI Version 7 times > Additional Setting > Developer Option > Enable USB Debugging > Enable OEM Unlocking
4. Now from Developer option > Mi Unlock status > Add account and device. Try to bind your account. In case you see error like 86012 etc then better to wait for a week then try (Note- Trying again and again Might block Your account temporarily)
5. After that Reboot Your Device into fastboot Mod, For that Simply turn off your device, together Press the Power button and Volume down ( – ) button at the same time. Then connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a Micro USB cable
6. Run unlock tool login with Same account and unlock In Case you Get error like “Current account is not bound” then Developer option > Mi Unlock status > Add account and device. Try to bind your account. From now on, You’ll Get Couldn’t unlock try after XX hrs, then you’ve to wait that Period of time.
7. after XX Period of time try to unlock, hope you’ll Get success.