Stock ROM or Firmware refers to the version of the operating system that comes pre-installed on a device by the manufacturer. It is an unmodified version of the firmware that is distributed with a device and can be used to restore it to its original state.
Redmi K20 Stock Firmware is useful for fixing issues such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display Blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc. for restoring a device to its original configuration. stock ROMs are often specific to a particular device and are not interchangeable between different devices.
- Must make a backup before Process
- it will erase all your data Include Personal Information.
- Make sure Your Phone have at least 40-50% Charge to Prevent accidental shut down.
|Device Name||Redmi K20|
|ROM Type||Full ROM|
|Region||Check below list|
|Firmware Version||Check below list|
- V126.96.36.199.RFJCNXM | 11.0: Download
- V188.8.131.52.RFJEUXM | 11.0: Download
- V184.108.40.206.RFJRUXM | 11.0: Download
- V220.127.116.11.RFJMIXM | 11.0: Download
- MI Flash: Download
- contact me for Mi Flash tool Login Password, Region Change, unbrick, frp, Mi account remove (Paid)
- QD Loader Driver: Download
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi K20 Via MI Flash:
- Download and Install usb driver on computer
- Download Extract & Install MI Flash
- Now Run MI Flash
- Select Extracted Fastboot ROM folder
- Reboot Phone to Bootloader (or EDL Mod) and connect it to computer
- click ‘Refresh‘ button
- once you see a device in MI Flash, Click Start
- Wait until success. once done, disconnect device & switch it ON
test Point Pinout: