bypass Mi account Lock on Xiaomi Redmi 8a:
FRP or Factory Reset protection & MI account Lock is a security feature on Redmi 8a which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ & MI Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using same account.
If you are facing same FRP or MI account issue on your device then you can fix it by following the below instructions.
Xiaomi’s Redmi 8a Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by QCOM SD439 SoC. The device come with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano GSM SIM Cards.
- This method require device disassemble knowledge.
- Please do carefully, we are not responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
- Ensure that your device at-least 50% charge to prevent accidental shut down.
- MI Flash Here
- QD Loader Driver Here
- FRP/Mi account Remove File for redmi 8a: Download
- at the Movement we don’t have a patched firehose, You Need a Authorized Mi account to flash this file via MI flash tool.
Steps to bypass Mi account on Xiaomi Redmi 8a:
- Install QD Loader driver on your computer
- Download unlock File From above and Extract it
- Reboot Phone in EDL Mod and connect it to computer (test Point Require)
- Run MI Flash tool and Navigate Extracted account remove file/folder
- click start, wait until success, once done, Mi account successfully removed from your phone, disconnect & restart it
- Go Here click forgot under Login details.
- Insert your Registered SIM on another phone.
- on The Forgot Page type Registered Number.
- then Click Forgot.
- Wait until You Receive Forgot Link.
- When Receive Click on Link open it in Browser type New Password Click Change and then Go back to locked Phone and login with New password.