PD1931F_EX_A_1.11.3 Firmware update For Vivo V17 Pro:
Download & Install PD1931F_EX_A_1.11.3 Firmware update For Vivo V17 Pro. If You own Vivo V17 Pro Smartphone then You can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions.
PD1931F_EX_A_1.11.3 Firmware update for Vivo V17 Pro Will Integrate latest Security patches to device.
Vivo V17 Pro Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by a QCOM SD 675 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
The Device Come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come With 48+8+2+13MP Rear Camera With 32MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Vivo V17 Pro
Type: OTA/Recovery update
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD 665
Os: Android 9
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: PD1931F_EX_A_1.11.3
How to Install PD1931F_EX_A_1.11.3 update on Vivo V17 Pro:
- Download update From above & Move it to device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Device Logo appear then Release, Your Phone booted in fastboot mod Now Select Recovery mod.
- Your Phone booted in Recovery. Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.