Download Stock Firmware/Flash File PD1928F Vivo U10:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Vivo U10. If You own Vivo U10 Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
The Vivo U10 Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 665 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support GSM SIM Card’s Including all other Connectivity Features Like Bluetooth hostpot & WIFI.
The Device Come with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage Can Be Expandable via SD Card. in the Camera Department it Come with 13+8+2MP Rear Camera With 8MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data Including Storage. So We advice You to First Make a Complete backup of Your Phone.
- Please Do Carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product name: Vivo U10
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 5GB
SoC: QCOM SD 665
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Product version: PD1928F_EX_A_1.9.5_VIVO_QCOM_LA.UM.7.11.R1-01300
- Firmware PD1928F Vivo U10
- From Mirror Server : https://mshare.io/file/KoHP8o
- QFIL/QPST: Download
- Aftools: Download
- Miracle Free: Download
- if any Error in QFIL use Aftools or Miracle..
- QD Loader Driver: Here
How to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo U10:
- Download & Extract QFIL tools.
- Download & Extract Firmware Package.
- Install QD Loader usb Driver on PC
- Connect Phone to PC & Reboot to EDL use code Via adb: adb reboot edl
- You Can usb Driver Like below Image in Device Manager
- Run QFIL and Load Programmer and XML Files From ROM Folder
- Click Download
- Wait until Success. Your Phone Rebooted…