PD1818C_A_1.10.17 Firmware update Vivo Y93s:
Download & Install PD1818C_A_1.10.17 Firmware update For Vivo Y93s. If you own Vivo Y93s Smartphone then You can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions.
PD1818C_A_1.10.17 Firmware update for Vivo Y93s Will Improve the stability of the camera operation.
Vivo Y93s Run on android 8.1 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6762 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
The Device Come with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come With 13+2MP Rear Camera With 8MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product name: Vivo Y93s
Type: OTA/Recovery update
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6762
Os: Android 8.1
Root access: Not
Product Version: PD1818C_A_1.10.17
- Firmware PD1818C_A_1.10.17 CN Version: Download
- Optimized system stability
- Improve the stability of the camera operation
- Optimized system compatibility with some third-party apps
How to Install PD1818C_A_1.10.17 update on Vivo Y93s:
- Download update From above & Move it to device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Device Logo appear then Release, Your Phone booted in fastboot mod Now Select Recovery mod.
- Your Phone booted in Recovery. Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.